Lexi-Comp ONLINE with AHFS®
What do you get when you combine two leading online drug references? Three levels of reliable clinical support, available hospital-wide.
Lexi-Comp™ ONLINE with AHFS® is an Internet-based platform delivering clinical reference material at the point-of-care and in the pharmacy. Now you can ensure consistency in patient management, improvement in medication safety, and adherence to policies and procedures by incorporating authoritative, unbiased, and actionable content into the workflow throughout your entire hospital or health system.
NEW LEXI-COMP™ ONLINE WITH AHFS® PROVIDES:
- An affordable resource for use at the point-of-care and the pharmacy
- Rapid access to three levels of data: Lexi-Comp™, AHFS Drug Information® and AHFS Drug Information® Essentials™
- More than 70,000 uniquely cited references and 500,000 links to primary research
- Detailed analysis of drug and herbal interactions
- Extensive off-label uses and dosing options
- Drug Identification with images
- Patient information leaflets on drugs, procedures, and conditions in up to 18 languages
- Access to an official compendium designated by the US Congres
If you would like to be contacted by an ASHP or Lexi-Comp representative to receive more information, pricing, or an institutional demo at your facility, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-664-8764.