The new AHFS® Clinical Drug Information™ is your comprehensive, interactive treatment and drug therapy solution.
Order a single user subscription
Sign up for an institutional trial
Inquire about API integration
View the FAQs
Order the package with AHFS Drug Information 2017
Order the package with the Interactive Handbook on Injectable Drugs
For 59 years, AHFS Drug Information has been the most trusted drug information and safety resource. With AHFS CDI, that information is now digital and seamlessly incorporates current drug shortages information and real-time drug and safety updates. You can easily switch between concise, direct point-of-care, actionable drug information with AHFS DI Essentials, or the full database contents of AHFS Drug Information.
With AHFS CDI you can:
- Access drug shortages information, anytime, anywhere
- Get fast access to comprehensive, evidence-based drug information
- Search all databases by index or perform a full-text search
- Create user-specific favorites and add notes
- Access thousands of monographs with links to more than 56,000 sources of supporting evidence, drawn from 89,000 cited references
- Utilize extensive linking to over a dozen related resources and databases, with more to come
- Get in-depth, unbiased coverage of off-label uses
- View seamlessly incorporated FDA safety data
- And much more
Optimize your time and advance care with AHFS Clinical Drug Information.
Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with your redemption code. You can then access AHFS CDI by visiting www.ahfscdi.com and creating an account, or by downloading the iOS app, available now. The Android version will be available at a later date, and until then the website is mobile optimized for any device and browser.